We are sorry to advise that all of Carers Trust's online services for carers—Carers Space, Babble and Matter—will be closing at the end of the day on 12th April.
- We will be unable to answer queries to our email helplines after 2pm on Friday 7th April.
- After 7th April, and for tech issues only (problems with logging in, passwords, accounts), please email email@example.com.
- The online communities will remain as usual, with the final webchats on their usual schedule on 12th April.
- The communities will be switching off at midday on 13th April.
We have published a letter from Carers Trust's senior management, with more information, on our main website here.
If you are looking for online advice or support, there are some places we can recommend:
- Young carers’ services across the UK, offering information, advice and a chance to have some time with people who understand. Find your nearest one here or search for young carers plus the name of the town or county you live in.
- Childline, where you can talk about anything at all that's worrying you, online or on the phone.
- Kooth, free, safe, anonymous online support for young people.